Conservation areas are there for a reason, we carry out work in locations which fall into conservation areas.
This is done by making applications to the local authorities.
Jackson Tree Care can manage the whole process for you right from the initial consultation, through the application, to the completion of the works.
The protection does not mean that work cannot be carried out in the conservation area.
It simply means your proposal and reasons must be notified through the correct procedure which normally involves the area being looked at by qualified personnel appointed by the local authority.
They will make recommendations based upon their assessment of the area and the site, then reports are made to the required planning authority either supporting or opposing the application.
Conservation areas preserve certain trees but we can check to see if your tree is subject to a TPO or is in a conservation area by contacting local authorities.
As a landowner there is a legal requirement to give notice (if applicable apply for consent), prior to any works being carried out within a conservation area which has TPO's.
- We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Tree Surgery
- Professional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- Decades of Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction