Target pruning is an an overall care that focuses on the needs of the specific tree and concentrates the pruning by removing material that is not contributing to the trees health or beauty.
Areas such as dead wood, shade out die back, damaged wood, broken wood, narrow crotching structures, rubbing branches, crossing branches & root crown shoots are considered target pruning.
Natural target pruning requires identification of the branch collar's to the proper location before removing a branch.
It must done in the correct order to ensure preservation of the bark tissue and the branch collar.
- We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Tree Surgery
- Professional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- Decades of Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction