Crown raising & lifting involves the removal of lower branches when the lower limbs are interfering with objects or its environment below such as buildings, people and vehicles.
It is also performed to enable clear views through the lower part of the tree such as at the end of garden's over looking fields etc.
Removal of the branches & limbs from the lower part of the tree's crown will in turn have the effect of raise the canopy of the tree.
This then lifts the overall size of the trees canopy from the bottom up.
- We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Tree Surgery
- Professional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- Decades of Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction